Come join us – ARROW LAKES INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS PROGRAM! We invite you to experience a quality education in a beautiful setting.
How to Apply:
Complete the Student Application Form
Include the following documents for a complete application:
- PASSPORT – photocopy of the photo identification page of a valid passport
- REPORT CARDS/TRANSCRIPTS – certified authentic copies, with the official stamp of the school or legally notarized, of the most current report and transcripts of the past 2 years
- IMMUNIZATION RECORD – translated into English
- REFERENCE LETTERS (2) – two letters from teachers, school administrators, counselors, or coaches who have known the child for at least 2 years and have regular recent contact with the child, and can describe the child’s character, strengths, and challenges
- ENGLISH WRITING SAMPLE – the student is to handwrite answers to the questions
- APPLICATION FORM – complete with all true information with all required signatures
- HOMESTAY REQUEST – please complete homestay section of Homestay Application
Include the APPLICATION FEE – non-refundable CAD$200.00 payable by certified cheque, bank draft, or wire transfer. Contact SD10 (email@example.com) for wire transfer instructions.
Email the application package to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure you have read the Information on Fees and Other Important Information
We will give you a code to the Vital English Assessment when we receive your application.
Custodianship Declaration will be issued by SD10 once the complete application package is assessed and all fees have been paid in full.